This week at Books for London we’re starting a weekly round up of book, tube, and swap related things we’ve seen in London, and elsewhere.
- Our friends Books on the Underground are hopping across the pond to New York. Books on the Subway, anyone?
- Who says big companies like Waterstones don’t have a sense of humour?
BOOK FACT: If you took every book in our store and laid them end to end you would be thrown out by security and banned from returning.—
WaterstonesOxfordSt (@WstonesOxfordSt) April 17, 2013
- Our other friends, Books on the Tube, had a Monday morning reading dilemma with a book set in London. We say triple points for reading a book on the tube, set in London.
- A Kickstarter project to fund a new Little Free Library in Salem, North Carolina has been wildly successful, with a $175 goal turning into $8,000 being pledged. Salem’s gonna have a lotta little libraries!
- Do you need some Tubespiration?
- And finally…some friends recently went to Gorky Park in Moscow. Check out what they found!
Spotted anything interesting on your book or tube travels? Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org