Here’s our (sort of) weekly listing of book related loveliness, just for you! Have we missed anything? Tweet us @booksforlondon!
- This week was Archway’s first literary festival – Archway with Words. Love the name! Did you go? How was it?
- Then inevitable global takeover of the absolutely amazing and fantastic Little Free Libraries continues, with their colonization of Washington DC
- Google maps to help you read books in the places that they describe
- With our libraries seemingly under threat from all sides, the Guardian has a nice piece on what libraries do for us.
- Still on libraries, a Russian library has hired a stray cat as an assistant librarian. Honest.
- Smoke has an amusing piece on the vagaries of supporting independent bookshops
- On Saturday we had a cookbook swap as part of the fantastic West Ealing Soundbites festival. Hope you had a chance to make it down and swap some books with us!